- This event has passed.
ARCHICAD Basics | Documenting Your Project
February 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PST
PREMIUM MEMBERS – This last lesson of a five-part ARCHICAD Basics series focuses on Documenting Your Project. You’ll examine how to create model views; use the view map; set up the layout book; and use the publisher. At the end of the session, you’ll have a chance to ask questions of the instructor.
Designed to put your ARCHICAD skills on the fast track, this comprehensive ARCHICAD Basics training program includes five, two-hour live online lessons with an experienced instructor, a downloadable practice model, and access to recordings of the sessions in the event you miss one or just need to review what you’ve learned.
Appropriate for users of ARCHICAD and ARCHICAD Solo, the live sessions started on January 18 and run on consecutive Thursday’s at 9am Pacific. Recordings of previous sessions are found in the My Library section when you login.
- Part 1 : Starting a Project – Introduces Basic Concepts & Illustrates How to Get Started in ARCHICAD
- Part 2 : Creating a BIM Model – Demonstrates the Most Efficient Methods for Setting Up a BIM Model
- Part 3 : Q&A Open Forum – Now That You’ve Been Practicing More, This is a Chance to Have Anything Explained in Greater Detail
- Part 4 : Adding Details to Your Model – Examines Methods for Creating Details That Unlock the Power of Your Model
- Part 5 : Documenting Your Project – Explains How to Create Documents from Your Model & Shows How Efficiently They Work in Tandem
ARCHICAD Basics is available to Premium Members of LEARNVIRTUAL.
Thomas Simmons, BIM Consultant & Coach, ARCHVISTA Consulting. Simmons is the Director of BIM at ARCHVISTA, Inc., a consulting company focused on the ARCHICAD implementation and project integration. He has extensive experience in BIM technology for building design, project management and construction. Through his work with architects, engineers and contractors he has a broad understanding of BIM with specific emphasis on its use to inform design decisions, increase efficiency in documents, produce more accurate cost estimates and facilitate construction coordination through a Virtual Design and Construction process.