ARCHICAD 21: Productivity and Visualization
June 26 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
PREMIUM MEMBERS – ARCHICAD 21 offers many new features besides the new Stair and Railing Tools. In this session we will review additional productivity and visualization enhancements for section/elevation editing, selective Parameter Transfer functionality, classification management, Curtain Wall editing update, pre-set Style mode for the 3D Window and conflict management with collision detection.
- Improved control for editing between section/elevation and floor plan views.
- New options for editing curtain walls using the new technology from the Stair and Railing Tools.
- How to selectively pick parameters to by transferred between elements with Favorites Parameter Inject fuctionality.
- Opportunities to create saved Graphic Styles for the 3D Window including new shading modes.
- Steps to track conflicts in your design using the new Collision Detection feature.
Thomas Simmons, BIM Consultant, ARCHVISTA, Inc. Simmons is the Director of BIM at ARCHVISTA, Inc., a consulting company focused on the ARCHICAD implementation and project integration. He has extensive experience in BIM technology for building design, project management and construction. Through his work with architects, engineers and contractors he has a broad understanding of BIM with specific emphasis on it’s use to inform design decisions, increase efficiency in documents, produce more accurate cost estimates and facilitate construction coordination through a Virtual Design and Construction process.