- This event has passed.
ARCHICAD 21: New Features Overview
June 12 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
PREMIUM MEMBERS – With ARCHICAD 21 Graphisoft once again introduces innovation in technology with the release of ARCHICAD 21. To learn more details about how the new features of this release we invite you to join this overview. We will review the new Stair Tool, the new Railing Tool, Curtain Wall Editing Mode update, new productivity and teamwork features, opportunities for classification management and improvements to visualization.
- The intuitiveness in using the next-gen ARCHICAD tools for Stair and Railing design.
- How to improve visualization with the new 3D Styles settings and updates to Cinerender.
- Methods to track design conflicts with the new Collision Detection feature.
- Opportunities for developing element classifications for BIM database management.
- Plus many more productivity improvements we will review.
Thomas Simmons, BIM Consultant, ARCHVISTA, Inc. Simmons is the Director of BIM at ARCHVISTA, Inc., a consulting company focused on the ARCHICAD implementation and project integration. He has extensive experience in BIM technology for building design, project management and construction. Through his work with architects, engineers and contractors he has a broad understanding of BIM with specific emphasis on it’s use to inform design decisions, increase efficiency in documents, produce more accurate cost estimates and facilitate construction coordination through a Virtual Design and Construction process.